You are here
What is a Certified Coach?
Who can become a Certified Coach?
The program is for professionals who seek to improve their knowledge in all aspects of youth golf that can be utilized to enhance a current program or provide the basis for establishing a new program. Certification will help coaches increase their market visibility and professional value.
Advantages of Becoming a Certified Coach
U.S. Kids Golf holds a unique position in the golf industry as one of the only companies to focus solely on youth golf. With two decades of experience building and designing the best performing clubs for kids and conducting the largest youth golf tournament program in the world, USKG has collected the knowledge and data to sustainably grow the game at the youth level. Through the sharing of this information USKG can help you improve your youth programs and increase your marketability and value. Other benefits include:
- Tools and resources to improve your youth program by incorporating expert club fitting, appropriate course set up, a kid-friendly curriculum and game-based coaching.
- A profile page on USKG website connecting to parents who are seeking junior golf opportunities.
- Use of the Certified Coach logo.
- Discounts on USKG instruction program materials, including: Learning Program, Coaches Kit and Swing Speed Trainers.
- Marketing and promotion by USKG through news releases and social media.
- Access to exclusive Certified Coach Facebook Group where ideas and best practices are shared.
- PGA and LPGA members can earn up to 10 credits.
© 2004-2017. US Kids Golf, LLC. All rights reserved