You are here
To become listed on the U.S. Kids Golf website as a Certified Coach and gain access to the Certified Coach Resource page which includes, logos, tools and resources you must complete the following requirements.
- Attend a Certified Coach Seminar.
- Score 80% or better on the USKG Certified Coach test. The USKG test will be emailed upon the conclusion of the seminar.
- Complete and pass the Positive Coaching Alliance Double-Goal Coach: Coaching for Winning and Life Lessons online course and test. The voucher code to take the PCA course and test for free will be emailed upon the conclusion of the seminar. If you have registered for a seminar and wish to take the PCA course and test in advance, please contact email@example.com and the voucher code will be sent. USKG will not reimburse for PCA courses completed without the voucher code.
To maintain an active Certified Coach status the following guidelines must be met.
- Maintain an account with USKG - As a Certified Coach you have the option of being associated to a facility account, open an account in your name or become a USKG Affiliate account.
- Incorporate the USKG Learning Program into your curriculum.
- Install the USKG Family Tees at your facility within two years of your certification or have access to a golf course that offers the USKG recommended Forward Tee yardages.
- Update your profile on the USKG website. Click here to view other coach profiles.
© 2004-2014. US Kids Golf, LLC. All rights reserved