You are here
THE RIGHT CLUB FOR THE RIGHT START IN GOLF!
Whether you just purchased the Yard Club or simply searching for the best beginner's club, you've come to the right place. Yard Club was designed to make it easy to learn how to play the game. Without question, the grip is the most important part of the learning process and success can be defined by simply getting the ball into the air. That's why Yard Club was created!
WHAT MAKES YARD CLUB DIFFERENT?
- Molded Training Grip promotes proper hand position.
- Super-lightweight, oversized head provides more hitting area.
- Designed to hit limited flight and real golf balls, too!
- Great for fun, right in your back yard.
- Makes for an easy transition to the range.
- Yard Club prepares the beginning golfer for more advanced clubs.
YARD CLUB GAMES
Kids learn best when learning is fun and we encourage you to play with your kids in the back yard or at the park. Start by creating interesting games to promote accuracy. To help get you started, our Play and Learn team developed three simple games made just for the back yard. You probably have all the tools right in your garage to start! Download the game guide for reference and make sure to have fun out there using these games:
- Make It, Move It. Introduces solid contact for beginners.
- Bump and Run. Beginning chipping techniques.
- Bucket List. Pitching exercises.
If you come up with new and exciting ways to use Yard Club, please upload pictures to Instagram using #uskgyardclub or post on our Facebook page.
WHERE DO I START WITH MY BEGINNING PLAYER?
- Early Start. For practical tips in helping the youngest of new players, we developed a parent's guide for kids 5 and under titled, Early Start. You can download this guide as a gift from us. Print it out and review periodically. Once a player reaches first grade, they may be ready to begin our learning program, which is taught in a fun, game-based way by many of our Certified Coaches around the country. Click here to find one.
- U.S. Kids Golf Learning Program. Learn more about the proven Learning Program designed for beginners. U.S. Kids Golf Coaches Institute developed three unique levels that guide beginners through the basics to advanced swing forms. Click here for more information about the Level 1 program and learn how to purchase booklets today.
© 2004-2017. US Kids Golf, LLC. All rights reserved