You are here
Local Tours are open to all junior golfers 5 to 14 years old. The dates below will determine a players age group for the duration of the tour. Players must be at least 5 years old by the date listed in order to participate.
- Spring - April 30
- Summer - July 31
- Fall - October 31
- Winter - January 31
The membership fee for all Local Tours is $40 per player, per season. At each Local Tour event, members receive a USKG golf ball, divot repair tool, ball marker and tees. The Local Tour membership fee is nonrefundable. Other benefits of membershp include:
- Discounted rates on rental cars from Avis and Budget
- A rebate on becoming a Second Goal Parent with the Positive Coaching Alliance
- A free subscription to Global Golf Post
The cost to register for one tournament is approximately $37 for 9-hole players and $47 for 18-hole players. Tournament registration fees may vary depending on the Local Tour and time of year.
As a condition of entry into a U.S. Kids Golf Local Tour, it is recommended that a player has previously shot a 63 or lower on 9 holes from USKG's recommended distances (see Age Groups and Yardages to determine which tees are assigned to each age and gender group). For more information, visit the Scoring Requirement page.
During the General Registration period, all persons may apply to play in each Local Tour event. In order to register for a tournament, players must become a member of the USKG Club (free of charge). Visit the interactive map and find a Local Tour in the United States. Local Tour fields may be limited and entry is on a first-come, first-served basis. All registration deadlines are Eastern Time.
During the late registration period (indicated on the Local Tour schedule), an additional $15 will be added to the registration fee. Late Registration fees are non-refundable. All registration deadlines are Eastern Time.
Waiting list players will be allowed entry until the registration deadline for the event. Players will only be contacted by U.S. Kids Golf if a spot becomes available. Waiting list players will not be charged the $15 late fee if they register for the event during the Registration period. The $15 late fee will be applied to players who were added to the waiting list during late registration and then gained entry into the event. All registration deadlines are Eastern Time.
- An additional $15 will be added to all entry fees during Late Registration.
- No entries will be accepted after registration has ended for an event.
- No exceptions to this policy will be made for those who are out of town, technical problems, credit card issues, or failure for the participant to verify tournament confirmation.
- If you are unable to complete the online registration for an event, please send an email to email@example.com prior to the close of General or Late Registration.
- All registration deadlines are Eastern Time.
Timeline - Cancellation and Registration
Days before the event
Five or more
|Cancellation||Player refunded entry fee, minus $10 processing fee||No refund|
|Player will be removed from the event||Player will be marked as a withdrawal (WD)|
|Registration||General Registration||Players follow late registration procedure (additional $15)||Not available; tee times posted|
© 2004-2017. US Kids Golf, LLC. All rights reserved