You are here
Become a Second-Goal Parent and a Better Caddie
The player-caddie relationship is important at every level of competition, and it's even more special when the caddie is the player's parent. The U.S. Kids Golf Foundation has partnered with Positive Coaching Alliance in order to help make caddying a memorable and rewarding family experience, and a $25 coupon is available for parents who complete the Second-Goal Parent course.
PCA is a national non-profit with the mission to provide all youth and high school athletes a positive, character-building youth sports experience. The PCA Second-Goal Parent course is an interactive workshop that provides parents with skills and tools that will make youth sports more fun for the entire family.
The cost of the program is $15 and upon completion, U.S. Kids Golf will give you a $25 coupon that may be applied to registration for any future U.S. Kids Golf tournament. For more information about the Positive Coaching Alliance, visit www.positivecoach.org.
Follow the instructions below to take advantage of this opportunity!
- Visit the PCA website and click REGISTER AND PAY
- Enter Promotion Code USKidsGolfParent1 (case sensitive) and click APPLY
- Click PROCEED TO PAYMENT
- Login as either a new or returning customer. On the next screen, enter your billing information and click CONTINUE
- Once the checkout process is complete, you will receive a thank you message with a link to register for the course. Once registration is complete you will be directed to the Second-Goal Parent course.
- After you have passed the course, please email a copy of your Second-Goal Parent completion certificate to email@example.com with the subject line PCA Completion. A unique, one-time use coupon code will be sent to you for $25 to be used toward any future U.S. Kids Golf tournament.* Please allow 5-7 business days for processing, and note that this coupon cannot be used as a reimbursement for registrations already paid.
© 2004-2014. US Kids Golf, LLC. All rights reserved